Friday, November 12, 2010

HI I'M BUDDY THE ELF WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?

On Wednesday after school, Tiff and I went to Starbucks for my hazelnut latte and her pumpkin spice latte, picked up some chicken nuggets, and headed back to my house to watch Elf and make Christmas-gifts-to-buy-lists. I never realized how funny the line was until the two of us kept repeating it. So that was on my mind first thing this morning when the phone rang.

I also got a chance to finish The Devil Wears Prada again for God-knows-how-many-times-I've-watched-it. After eating my cup of Strawberry yogurt, I decided to take a walk to CVS just for the exercise. It turned out that it took me about exactly 50 minutes to get there and back from my house. I never considered the walk too far, but Tiff certainly did or still does. Maybe that is why she never wants to walk to the Taco Bell near there.

On another note, I also finished watching The Mission (1986) on my own time and filled out the worksheet for Sociology as you can see. I worked hard on it and really tried to analyze the different concepts of religion and society portrayed in the film. Overall, the movie was put together beautifully just as Mr. Cava had said. Now I cannot stop thinking about the Guarani Indians from South America.

Aside from watching movies for half the day, I learned 63 new words, went over reading comprehensive concepts, skills, workbook pages, and jump roped for the rest of the day.

Cheers to a nice and serene Friday night.

1 comment:

Sherryyyy said...

Omgoodness while I was doing my daily thinking in the shower (this is here I concentrate and concoct my amazing ideas!) I was thinking about that movie!! (Elf, that is)
I can't wait to see you!!