Sunday, November 14, 2010

sudden epiphanies

1. I know I can't bike forever, but the thought of driving gets me feeling more and more paranoid each day.
2. I was just thinking about last year and I realized that it seemed like Christmas just happened a few days ago. It seemed like Jennifer just made those burnt M&M cookies, and I just went to see Queen Victoria with Anne.
3. I spent New Years with Sherry at IHOP last year and I remember how we made our New Years resolutions on her handy dandy post-its. That hangout felt like it just happened this morning.

I can't say that nothing has changed this year because as a matter of fact, most things changed. The past few months moved by so quickly. When I stopped to think about it today, it seemed like yesterday was just August 17. Now it's November, the Christmas station is on, and I am in the midst of finishing college and scholarship applications. All I know is that I have been sleeping at 9:30 on a daily basis, and I look forward to being productive each day. Welcome to my content life.

1 comment:

Sherryyyy said...

Oh we should make the New Year IHOP Breakfast a yearly thing LOL AHH! I can't wait to see you this Friday :D