Saturday, November 6, 2010


Matt Nathanson-All We Are

There comes a time when all we want to do is go home, snuggle up, and drink hot cocoa. There also comes a time when all we want to do is see Christmas decorations and lights everywhere and walk down aisles and aisles of holiday spirit. Unfortunately this time has not quite happened yet, but I have absolutely been pretending that these times are happening to the best that I can. I already had the Holiday Music Station up on radio.com bookmarked since Monday. In fact, all I have been doing this entire week was coming home quickly, turning on the Christmas station, running four laps around the park of Penetencia Park daily, studying for the SAT subject tests, making SAT vocabulary note cards, catching up on Modern Family episodes, practicing the piano, moving back to my brother's room, and solely focusing on college applications and scholarships.

I know I said I was done with the SAT reasoning test altogether after October 9th, but I decided to give it another shot on December 4th.

No comments: