Sunday, November 28, 2010

i can't get enough

I know, I am a bit pathetic for skipping my bedtime to watch reruns of 90210 tonight, but I'm actually feeling pretty content on a Sunday night before school. Now that I own the first season, I like to go back and watch the first few episodes that started it all. I just know what I am going to do second semester, when I decide to catch up with Gossip Girl and other shows once and for all. Another four day break is about to pass, but that's okay because I felt that it was a well spent break. I submitted my UC applications, finished more scholarship essays and applications, studied the SAT reading section, completed Christmas shopping, hung out with my parents, watched hours of 90210, cleaned my room, reviewed Macbeth handouts, study guide questions, quotes, and put up the Christmas tree.

I made use of time after all. Goodnight bloggers.

No comments: