Thursday, September 16, 2010

back-to-school-night

Who doesn't love staff collaboration days? This sunny afternoon Lin drove me to Yogurt Twist, Costco, and Target. At Yogurt Twist, they have this new watermelon flavor that is worth the try. At Costco, the churros were not just good again, but have stayed delicious as usual. At Target, I got Danny this ultimate "Twin Tek 6" gun set. Hehe the shooting will begin tomorrow night at Cataldi Park. Don't worry, this gift is nowhere near violent. I bought the gun set in the end because I could not settle with the stylish clothes in the men section from the beginning. There's just too great of a variety to pick from. But actually, in general, I have never been able to settle down with any piece of clothing whenever I am on a gift hunt.

So I have been on and off the internet for the past few days because I have just been a little bit busy at my workplace and everything. Spending three hours at a tutoring center tutoring 1st and 2nd graders daily, in one small confined room kind of takes out the heart of my typical senior school day. At work, there are definitely the pros and cons of it, but I'm not going to worry about them just yet. I will elaborate more this weekend, hopefully. Tonight, I have to study for an Aeneid quiz for English. 

The title of this post is back-to-school-night because it's this event tonight that allowed me to take one day off work. It felt so great to just take a quick 50 minutes nap, but it did not feel as great waking up thinking that it was early Friday morning and that I was late for school. Luckily, I made it to the band room on time and set up and played on time.

Also, I will try to convince Dan to go to Target to try on those banana suits with me some time soon. You guys just wait.

No comments: