Wednesday, August 19, 2009


Ah hah. Boating. This blogger from Word Press took a few golden shots of beginners who were boating. The picture so reminds me of the summer air still floating around. Wouldn't it be nice if we all took a trip down to London for some fresh air? Perhaps Golden Gate Park would be closer though, like what my brother and Jennifer did.

I hope you had a great time at the Science museum Karney, because when you were still there, I sadly biked with my 3-instead-of-4 brakes home.

I skipped the third day of the harsh conditioning and such for tennis tryouts this morning due to Senior-benches-repainting. That took an hour or so, through the cracks and the sides. Don't get me wrong, I was absolutely going to show up to tryouts afterward, but instead, I had to do what I had to do. I had to tell Stephanie L. to drive me, Camille, and Elaine back to my house to get the new roll of butcher paper to bring back to school to measure the junior hallway.

With the lack of the orange lockers, we are doomed. Okay , well let me not be such a Pessimistic Pamela yet, because now we will have more room to draw and write , or paint whatever we need to do to welcome back the Juniors! That sounds like a lot of work, but I know we will get everything done soon enough.

I do worry, but I do try hard to make time as well.

P.S.
If you are wondering about something, do not hesitate to ask.

No comments: