Friday, August 7, 2009

(The baby was so cute!)

This morning, Karney, Michelle, Anne, and I watched The Hangover. I actually really liked the movie. Then we biked to Lee's Sandwiches to supposedly get Yolee's, the yogurt place inside Lee's Sandwiches, but I ended up ordering some drink. I specifically asked for Thai iced tea but I ended up getting the Taro Smoothie with pearls due to some confusion.

When we got back, we started to work on some more Homecoming painting. Calvin eventually hopped the fence and came to help me tape the pieces of butcher paper. Long came awhile after to help with some more painting. Honestly, this is the weather I am talking about! There is nothing like another wonderful day full of hardcore painting and drawing underneath the heated sun.

P.S. I cannot wait to go to the Leadership Orientation!
P.P.S. Too much ice cream can make you feel funny.

No comments: