Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My eyes cannot get any more sore and tired. My entire body is simply exhausted. Today has been another one of those work-hard-study-hard days-with-a-little-adventure-here-and-there. I woke up early this morning only to get my tiny little hopes up to go play some early tennis at Cataldi. But I ended up studying for the SATS.

I have to say that a stranger would say that reading articles after articles can be deciphered as restraining myself from the full length of the sophomore summer freedom I should be getting and enjoying. But no. It was actually motivating, knowing the fact that I was probably going out somewhere later in the day, except not knowing where, after I finished studying.

Guess where I ended up going? You wouldn’t have guessed it, because I went to the library. Yeah, “nerd bird” makes sense to you now doesn’t it? I figured that I haven’t checked out a decent fiction book for quite awhile, so I walked there to pursue that desire I had for the afternoon. When my dad came home from work, he took me to go school supply shopping at Target.

Knowing that most people had already gone, I still shared that same desire to go every last month of the summer before school actually starts. Of course, I picked up some pens, lead pencils, Polymer erasers, binder paper as the usual. Coming back, I had the urge to play tennis until night again. Since there were no spots at Cataldi, Calvin, Vincent, and I rallied at the courts until night. We attempted to watch movies on Calvin’s iTouch, but we just ended up chatting away about our random thoughts again.

P.S. The parachute was built by Leonardo Da Vinci in 1515.

No comments: