Thursday, August 13, 2009

Toilet paper roll? Check.
Big calculator? Check.
Phone list? Check.

After the Link/Pirate Crew training today, Dan and I walked back to my house to get some Homecoming stuff done. Everything will still be a surprise until some psycho freak spreads the word. Hopefully, we will not have to come down to that. Surprises are good. Surprises are fun.

In between, Calvin came over and watched Dan and I play the keyboard and red electric guitar in my brother's room. At the same time, we were searching up signs about when a girl/ guy likes a guy/girl. We were just being curious cats.

Let me tell you, Wiki, eHow, and all those other sites, made no sense to us. So we just decided to pick up the phone to start calling Karney to test the tips. (They didn't work out by the way.)

Not long, we recorded random shouting and yelling. Then I decided to make up a dumb scary story on the spot while Calvin started to record. If it ever gets posted, thank you for your time. But first of all, it's not going to be worth your time.

After all of this, I followed the schedule beneath, and went to the optometrist to pick up the new contacts that I've ordered weeks ago. There, it turned out that I had to wait for a newer pair to come, since the right eye didn't fit as well as it used to.

So, knowing that it was blurry, I still went to tennis after anyway, with Karney and Vincent. Calvin should have been there. But instead, this man who has been playing there daily, noticed us and asked if he could warm up with us. Later, I questioned this guy about tennis and if he was willing to give lessons. Luckily, he said... no. Okay I am kidding. He said yes, of course!

P.S. If you were wondering, the video beneath, is fake, meaning the effects were changed on the computer. But, that , was pretty interesting, wasn't it?

No comments: