Saturday, August 1, 2009


Michael Cera and Charlyne Yi, cute or what?

When the world turns down on you on one day, you just have to believe that better things will come the following day. I say this because my computer is now fixed thanks to my brother who has put up with my clumsiness for so many years, the new debit card will arrive in four business days, and I just got new red headphones to replace the old broken ones. I don't know whether to call all of this luck or not, but at least now I can go back to being jubilant, instead of moping through a feeling of emptiness for countless hours all day.

Today was not quite the usual due to all three of the issues solved. But in the morning , Jennifer's parents, Jennifer, and my family went out to eat at this place in Fremont in the afternoon. After, I just went home to add songs into my iPod nano. I haven't been able to get the full 8 hours of sleep that a healthy teenager should be getting, but hopefully I will make that up soon.

P.S. Actually, tomorrow I am waking up early to go play tennis at Cataldi. See you all there!
P.P.S. Happy August 1st! (24 more days until the first day of school again!)

No comments: