Saturday, August 8, 2009

Abstract Painting
Can YOU making something out of this?

My oh my, you won't even have to guess what I did today. Painting. Homecoming painting. There are 9 themes in our entire big theme. With no doubt, each theme does take up about one whole summer day with no procrastination in between or whatsoever. Luckily, today Dan and Kimmy brought the old measured butcher paper and paintbrushes over. At the same time, Calvin hopped the fence to help paint also. That was three days in a row. I owe it to you buddy.

Each time we work on painting an enlarged picture or background, there are at least four or more people helping out. I don't know how to thank you guys enough. I can feel the anxiety crawling through my skin day by day. Class of '11's Homecoming week is definitely going to turn out to be something. Something unexpected. Something phenomenal.

P.S. I would post the picture of the leftover watered paint we used to paint over my red bricks, but I respect the drawings of Kimmy's privacy.

P.P.S. Don't even worry, I have not quit tennis yet, Coach. So please, don't go telling everyone that I quit.

2 comments:

Dan Truong said...

lol wutt wutt?
i got mine on a popsicle stick

why was the dog sweating??


because it was a hot dawg!!

Dan Truong said...

i see a yellow whale, a green pecan, blue heart, purple bowtie, and purple swordfish