Monday, August 31, 2009

Dan's Famous Grin


With the night ending so soon on me, I am proud to admit that I did not procrastinate through any whatsoever distractions that came towards my way while I worked on my Math -Analysis homework. After tennis practice, I stormed home in a rush to do my shower power and eat, leaving myself enough time to practice Leo, my flute, and the piano. I eventually brushed through the POV ( Point of view) activity for Euro AP, first homework for Spanish 1 from the nice and glossy green workbook passed out this afternoon, and the analysis questions for the English poem my group chose last Friday morning.

Within a few hours, I'd say that I got one mission- or one night accomplished. Though there are still a million pages left through Chapter 10 for Euro AP, I think I might be able to pull through in a more stabilized attitude this time.

Until then, you should be excited for the Staff Collaboration Day coming up this Thursday and the Rally this Friday!

P.S.
The first away tennis game is in Milpitas, this Friday, September 4th.

The first football game is Indy Vs. PHHS at PHHS this Friday as well!
Jv 4:30 pm
V: 7:00 pm

No comments: