Sunday, August 9, 2009

Be careful, don't drop your kids



Sunny, hot, nice, warm, wonderful, delightful, cheerful... weather. Surprisingly, SF was not a bit chilly. Today, my dad drove my mom, her friends, and I to SF to look for bridal gowns for her friend's upcoming marriage. For one thing, it is very tiring to wait for someone to try on dresses after dresses. For another, " three to four hours" really means about seven hours plus of waiting. In between, I came across this Spongebob kite that I wanted to purchase, but then a mean kid around the age of 10 snatched it out of my hands saying that he saw it first instead. Other than that, I also talked to a stranger while waiting. This guy told me about his tragic childhood stories ( like the ones that you normally hear on television). Though I was taught to not talk to strangers, I still did. Sometimes things can get interesting.

P.S. Tomorrow, don't forget about the Leadership Orientation. Bring 3 dollars for food, snacks, and drinks.
P.P.S. One more time: Being early is on time. Being on time is late. And being late is f*cked.

2 comments:

Dan Truong said...

we were early today (orientation)
good job

Anonymous said...

i was in SF too!!!!