Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hello Blogspotters! Today was another round of those busy bee days.

Fact: Mascot for Key Club District: CNH (California, Nevada, and Hawaii if you were wondering) BEES!
"We are the bees, buzz buzz."

Tennis tryouts/conditioning this morning was.. well all I could say is that it was like a rocky road. Speaking of Rocky Road, I'd like to get treated out to some chocolate fudged or something related to chocolate ice cream one day. In this kind of heat? Anything would soothe my thirst. But then again, I really do enjoy this hot summer weather. Soak up some heat before the summer actually ends!

Link/Pirate Crew. Success or no success? You tell me.
It was nice meeting so many new faces today though!

P.S.

Ring pops = Must buy next year.
Smarties= These should be the only pills that you guys should ever take.

No comments: