Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Before it reaches 7, I just realized that after this DBQ today, I just have to study for the ultimate final for Euro and think about how I am going to write that reflective essay that won't just reflect on what happened with my studies, but how European History AP could have changed if the history inside of it didn't happen. Now that Dan can't find the Oreo Cake Mix that we need for Club Day, I guess I will try to check Safeway today after school, after my Key Club interview. I am determined to find something to sell that won't include the oven or the blender.

As soon as Club Day is over, we have the field trip for Leadership. Then March of Dimes will happen and on that weekend, I have to get the coming week's supplies and posters ready, as well as the boutonnieres and corsages with Lin, Dennis, and Matteo. When the coming week of April 26-30th comes, I have to prepare for my Leadership interview and speech. Then, we have to wake up early to decorate for prom on May 1st, after the hectic week. When May 1st is over, there's finals and the second round of SATS to study for.

The big plan is to keep writing in this pink Mead agenda until it runs out.

No comments: