Thursday, April 22, 2010

the banana-nutella sandwich business





Some people have their hearts split in half, but Dan and I like to sread nutella on our bread and split them as a symbol of friendship.

"Flowers... Money.. Flowers and money. Now that's really something."







I recall how last year's Club Day meant a lot to both Dan and me. That was the time when we found out that we won class elections. Though this year, there were not any news to be announced, we still had a great time! Who would have guessed that today, the day that everyone thought was going to rain, would turn out to be so sunny? The junior class broke even with our banana-nutella sandwiches. I am so glad that we decided to make them because not only was it fun, but the fact that it's literally chocolate and banana on bread already made everything amazing! How could you turn down a banana-nutella sandwich? (Unless you are allergic to chocolate and do not like bananas.)

After Club Day, sitting in front of the school waiting for Kimmy was interesting. Settling down on the wet grass, Dan created a banana-nutella sandwich for me, after everything was packed up, all while my right foot was super cramping. Chocolate really does solve some things, but so does a good friend. So I thank you Dan, even though it's not Thanksgiving today.

On a side note, this is the third year where I am married to Dan at the "Just Married" stand. I really don't know how many wives and husbands I have by now.I also got a new colorful friendship bracelet this afternoon from someone who made it from Environmental Club. I'm sure we'll be friends forever now.

Happy Thursday and last day of Star Testing for sure.


jane

No comments: