Saturday, April 24, 2010

March of Dimes 2010

















Kimmy, Dan, and I set out early this morning to get to the Los Gatos Vasona Park for the March of Dimes. We bumped into Ben as the walk began, and from there, we started walking the 6 miles trail together. The pit stops were what got all of us excited most, because none of us grabbed breakfast before we headed out the door. I give 5 stars to the yummy nutritional blueberry bars.

I also learned the entire "Justin Beaver" rap for sure this time with Dan. We had music to accompany our practice raps too.

Going back, we grabbed some snacks like the celery and peanut butter packs, fruits, and cookie crisps. Then Ben drove us back to San Jose and we went to Jamba Juice. The Macho Green Tea Blast is literally the best, and I am glad that I did not order Strawberry Surf-Rider today. Though we didn't go feast at Home Town Buffet, we went all the way up to Sierra Hill and checked out some cows and of course, the views.

Coming back home, I waited for Kimmy and Dan's mom to come again to take us to order corsages and boutonnieres at A and K Floral. I liked the service there and the flower shop was really cute all in all. It reminded me of how my mom used to tell me that she would go and work at a floral shop when she grew older. But this was when I was a little kid. She also told me that she'd like to be a farmer though.

After I did the flower business, Kimmy and Dan's mom took us to Great Mall to look for shoes for both Kimmy and me. Though out of luck, the three of us went to McDonald's and got our fast food dinner. I also got a chance to try the Raspberry Banana smoothie at Surf City. I give it 4 out of 5 stars because 4 for the raspberry flavored part, but -1 for not being Raspberry Blueberry smoothie instead. Those two berries would be the best combination that could ever be invented in my opinion.

Heading home, I went straight into my room to change to go play tennis with Karney, Anne, Anne's brother, Sherry, Sherry's sister, and Vincent.

We stayed there until it got dark. At this moment, I am kind of trying to save my junior prom dress from getting ruined, since I came home to my mom panicking about how it looks like the tacky glue from my project has gotten on it.

A long day awaits for many of us tomorrow. I will update again soon! Goodnight to all.

 jane

1 comment:

Dan Truong said...

i need to be cropped out of first picture immediately