Monday, April 19, 2010

My Kindergarten Work


So I created Jay Gatsby in the first picture and the rowdy girl that is described in the book, in the second picture. Just to add some spice into my character, I put some curly locks on her.

Though they look simple and childish, it's really the best that I could create in place of stick figures. I am still missing the character Nick Carraway, Daisy, Tom, and the party guests in the Gatsby mansion.

Today I emailed Mr. Meyer about the little bits of information regarding the Junior Prom photo stands, completed three pages of the Spanish workbook pages that aren't due until Wednesday, asked my mom to sign my field trip form for this Friday, worked on the side decorations of my diorama, wrote the one page and a half summary and one page scene explanation of the diorama regarding The Great Gatsby, thought about how my Key Club interview would go tomorrow afternoon, made a song up to the tune of "A Whole New World" for Key Club if I got asked to do so, and compared all the shower supplies to Key Club.

Now I have to get going on grouping the different documents for this DBQ for Euro AP and brainstorm how I am going to write out this last essay for Ms Davis's class. Also, I have math homework to work on tonight. So I am not going to rush this diorama project, because I will take everything one step at a time.

Today was a good Monday to start with. Tomorrow will be a better Tuesday to follow up on. Good luck to all for the first day of Star Testing tomorrow.

jane

No comments: