Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Beach Sounds Nice

Tomorrow is Bike-to-work Day at SJSU. If I attend SJSU in the future, I'd take it as Bike-to-work day everyday if I could. I am so exhausted by now. After hours of searching for interesting college courses online, I am just so excited for the ones that I am actually considering to take this summer! Starting tomorrow, there will be 19 more days of school left, but this is not counting Memorial Day. I wish I could go to the beach with Chad next Tuesday, but unfortunately I can't. I also wish that I could go camping with Dan and Kimmy during the Memorial Day Weekend, but unfortunately I can't do that either because I am taking the 2nd round of SATS on June 5th. I need to leave my weekends open for studying.

I can't wait to visit the Santa Cruz beaches and finally have the bonfires that my friends and I have been wanting to have for so long. I can't wait to take these art classes and work on new art projects. I can't wait to look more into the fields of sociology/psychology. I can't wait to visit different museums. I want to go hiking, biking, river-rafting, camping, and rock-climbing. I want to visit the secret waterfalls the others have been mentioning about for the longest time. I want to go cave-exploring. I can't wait for summer to happen.

But I have to get going on studying for the SATS now. 

-jane

No comments: