Thursday, May 20, 2010

1000 Balloons Please

























I think for my 18th birthday, I want to do something exotic like this in my tiny backyard. I really like balloons only when I don't have to hold them all day. Tomorrow is Johnson's birthday though, so I have to figure out what to do soon.

I hope you all had a good Staff Collaboration Day because I know Lin, Dan, and I did. We walked over to Ruby's frozen yogurt after school today. I recommend the blueberry/mango flavors there. I am a fan of pomegranates and raspberries, but there, the mixed sorbet flavor just was not for me.

Today, I also visited Mission College to talk to a counselor regarding this summer's college courses. I filled out the Concurrent Enrollment Program Form this morning and even got Ms. Shoopman to sign it. But after browsing through the college course links for awhile by now, and looking over them once more today, there are really not that many enticing options. It makes me second guess about whether to take classes at Mission,  DeAnza or SJSU this summer or not. I am left at an uncertain stage at the moment. But I will figure it out after I study for the SATS tonight and plan for tomorrow's schedule. Happy early birthday to Johnson and happy early TGIF to all!

-jane

No comments: