Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hey , didn't I see You on YouTube, again?














It was fun setting up and working the concession stands yesterday at the YouTube Concert. The bands were so generous, especially April Chase. Though the crowd wasn't the biggest turnout, Brandi said we broke even at least. So that's somewhat good to hear.

Since we got out at 12:15 pm yesterday, 40 minutes earlier than our usual short days, Chris drove Karney, Trung, and me to Quickly's. I tried the Honeydew Melon Milk Tea for the first time. I liked it, but I couldn't really taste it because everything was tasteless to me yesterday. Lin gave me a piece of brownie bite from Ruby Frozen Yogurt and it tasted like a rock. In other words, I couldn't taste it, because again, everything I ate was just like something I would just chew on. Up until now, my eyes aren't really watery anymore, but my throat feels like it has just been cut through with a sharp knife.

I wonder what I should eat this afternoon, since I just woke up. I've never woken up so late on a Saturday. I'd think that it'd feel wonderful, but it feels definitely not wonderful.

The weather is looking more summer-like today. So hopefully I'll be out at the courts with either Vincent or Anne. This three-day weekend will mostly be full of Math-Analysis for me. In all, I have about four more finals left.

On top of all of this chaos, I just found out that I got accepted into the Santa Clara University Teachers Program! Spectacular. Thank you Ms. Davis, for faxing the recommendation in immediately anyway, even though it was passed the due date. I am extremely excited, but hopefully my broskie will be back in San Jose the third week of June to take me.

-jane