Saturday, May 1, 2010

Junior Prom Decorations





















Hello Bloggers! I would have posted these pictures last night, which I did, but I fell asleep because it has been such a long week. But this long week is not about to end, since it's about to get better.

Though I did not make the ASB elections, nothing is over yet. So you guys don't have to worry about me crying because I really won't. I've always told people that life goes on no matter what happens and that there will be more opportunities in the future. In this case, I'm going to use this on myself because I am at least grateful that I made Senior Rep for Key Club and that's all that matters. I know I am going to take it seriously because Key Club wraps up most of the things in my life. I'd say it's basically community service, people, and me combined, so I know I won't take this position that I am ready and excited for, for granted.

Yesterday afternoon, I went supplies, food, and decorations shopping for two long hours for Prom at Costco, Safeway, and Party city. I cannot  wait to eat this Coconut Cream Pie that I got at Costco for Prom because okay, it looks like something I wouldn't wait to eat. We decorated for a few hours and Dan and I had the time of our lives stacking 240 of those plastic glass-looking cups I bought. It was as fun as stacking cards. I like to stack objects if you have not noticed yet.

Today is Prom day! Luckily my mom fixed my strange bubble dress that went missing for days itself, for the 3rd time and now I think it fits. On the other hand, I am so glad that I persuaded Anne to go with Dan. There's nothing better than having two of my best friends at Prom with me.

I apologize for the lack of updates for the past few days. I just had a lot on my plate and now Peter says that I will enjoy this little thing called "free time." Well you can keep thinking that Peter, because I'm going to find something else to do in the meantime.

-jane

No comments: