Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hey Sheep

I made a sheep in Spanish today. The Tacky Glue was a bit too sticky for me. I also turned in my reimbursement form today from the materials I bought for Junior Prom. Last night, I completed Chapter 10.3 homework for Math in 3.5 hours, filled out the scholarship application I am applying for, and started writing the 500-words essay for the application.

Today I was able to ask Mrs. Macasaet and Ms. Davis for letters of recommendation for this Special Teachers Project I am considering to do at Santa Clara University this summer. Now I need to find out if it's only one week or so because I plan on signing up for science camp and other programs at SJSU. The movie Henry VIII got really scandalous today in third period, and the usual chit-chatty Chad and me even stopped to watch the intense drama between the king and Anne Boleyn . I also thought Platoon, the movie that we just finished watching in U.S. History today was quite interesting as well. If I learned Vietnamese sooner, maybe I'd understand the tiny dialogues here and there when the people spoke it in the movie. It didn't help that there were no subtitles.

Tonight, I am going to make the effort to practice piano for once. Maybe I will open the theory book. Maybe I will not.

Tuesdays are meant for the best things to happen since it's the best day of a week, in my opinion. It's so exciting to know that there are so many packets and information at the guidance office regarding summer college courses. I am still the same nerd bird. 

jane

No comments: