Monday, May 10, 2010

Let's Cut This Foam Paper































In our how-to presentation this afternoon, Aleksis and I finally made the trumpeting elephants with the class. I am so glad that they really had fun making them. Breanne and Kelly made these bumblebees that hung on chopsticks. Brilliant. I am actually enjoying this Spanish 3 class for once. I look forward to it now because I actually like following through these how-to presentations. It's like putting new pieces of furniture from IKEA together, but using the picture guides they give you.

The best class today was Euro as usual, only because now Chad, Anne, and I have so much fun in the back row making videos of us peeling oranges and reciting raps from our boy, Ludacris. In that class, we are currently watching Henry the VIII, which is the first movie of the very long list of movies that we are going to watch for the rest of the year.

Before I end this, I'd like to throw in how these past two weeks or so have been absolutely amazing with Chad. He's one of those one-in-a-million friends who will actually sit down and listen to me when he knows that I have something to say. I am thankful for getting to know someone who can throw out such hilarious, but meaningful quotes here and there whenever and wherever. So thank you for being so wonderful Chad. You are definitely making my days as Jane, a.k.a. Ludamouse, fantastic.

And of course, I am looking forward to summer more than ever now because I have so many plans and goals that I want to get through this come June, July, and August. But for now, I will catch you guys later, because I plan on working on this scholarship application that I really want to give a shot for.
-jane

No comments: