Sunday, May 2, 2010

Junior Prom 2010



























































































Yesterday was sure an eventful day. After I went to school, I waited for Dan to come and then we went to Great Mall to pick up some stuff. Not long, my parents went to pick up the corsages and boutonnieres while Laurie and Anne helped me get ready at Anne's house. By the time we were done, Max, Laurie, Dan, Anne, and I went to Cheesecake Factory to meet up with the group. There, it really didn't take a lifetime to get seated for a restaurant that does not take reservations, but their service wasn't satisfactory. So Dennis and I would like to Yelp the rudeness someday. But overall, it was fun because Jenell, Lauren, and Kimmy decided to show up for dinner with us.

Then we just had to stop by my house to get the Coconut Cream Pie and the 4 sticks of baguettes I got from Safeway because we were running late and it would be wrong to show up empty handed. When we got there, we went straight to Mrs. Estrada's room, where the photo stands were running and such. In all, we took a photo with 22 people, a Junior Leadership class photo, and a class officers with advisers photo. So I am extremely excited to see them because they put it under my name!

At Prom, they had good food and the decorations didn't all come off so it was fine. The stacks of cups definitely fell down. I mean what were we expecting? In the end, I let Joey carry home the whole plate of brownies, oreos, and boxes of pink lemonade powder. I hope they had a merry night celebrating with sweets, to whoever took most of the rich and moist chocolate cake home.

We will continue to clean up the L-building tomorrow when we go back to school.

To sum everything up, Junior Prom was an 11 out of 10. Congrats to Jennie-Lyn and Mekia for making Prom Queen and King. And thank you Matteo, for going with me.



-jane

No comments: