Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Snack that Smiles Back

Baked Goodness.

After the Spring Concert, my dad took me to Safeway and I picked up some Original flavored baked goldfishes, yogurt cups for Chad and myself, and some oatmeal cookies for the TGIF group. In case you didn't know, TGIF is when we all bring food to share and sit together at the Senior Glen for a quick lunch/picnic.

I didn't know they made a Men's Choir until tonight. They were awesome with their white t-shirts and black vests attire. The Strings did an amazing job playing the Lion King songs. Dan, you missed out on the whole Make a Man out of You sing-along with Lin and me. It was surely a coinky dink that Advanced Band decided to play it. I am kind of sad that Mr. Bouchard is retiring because he sure was one of the greatest band teachers out there. But on the other hand, I am happy that he is retiring to pursue his own future goals and hobbies.

Mr. England's memorial service will be held at the Oak Hill Funeral Home & Memorial Park tomorrow at 1:00 pm.  The address is 300 Curtner Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125, if you would like to attend the service.


Guest book
-jane 

No comments: