Friday, May 14, 2010

When The Time Comes

I know when I have to gather myself together. Surely this week passed by quickly and I finally picked up the two official school transcripts that I ordered at the guidance office, the letter of recommendation letter for the Santa Clara University Teachers Program I want to try out from Mrs. Macasaet, and the letter of recommendation letter for the Nordstrom Scholarship from Ms. Chavarria. I am waiting on Ms. Davis to reply back to me on email right now to see if she turned in the Santa Clara University Teachers Program recommendation on her own or not.

Before 5 pm today, I have to finish up writing my personal statements and original essays. Later, I will drop them off sealed nicely at the post office before I head to tennis. I sense a hectic day tomorrow afternoon until after midnight since I am going to help decorate and run the photo session at the Senior Prom. I will see you guys there.

Aside from this, I need to save my flat bicycle tires on this sunny Friday afternoon.

This leaves us with the thoughts of only 18 days away from the last day of our Junior year, not counting the weekends, 22 more days until the June SATS, counting weekends, and 17 more days until our the last day-off of this school year on Memorial Day, counting weekends.

Don't forget to use sunblock kids.
-jane

No comments: