Tuesday, May 4, 2010

How's This For A Change?

Sherry, you get the wig. Anne, you get the shirt. Dan, you get the glasses. I'll get the mask and cape.

We Rock Anyway.

So it turns out that I have some color problems. Apparently Burgundy is Magenta to me. And the two shades of pink that Peter, Marisa, Martha, and I looked at, at Tuxedo Fashion this afternoon were different, and not the same.

I got a chance to pick up Anne's birthday gift after Kevin rented his tux and I really think she is going to like this present. Well, I sure hope so. After, I stopped by my grandma's to give her a hug because I miss her. I wish I lived with her because she's my favorite person in the whole wide world and I wouldn't ever trade in anything for her. I wonder what she'd say if I dressed like Napoleon Dynamite.

Well I certainly must congratulate Lin now for making ASB Treasurer! So congrats Lin, and I hope that the future as part of the executive board will bring you nothing but excitement. We are proud of you.

-jane  

2 comments:

Sherryyyy said...

LOL oh the wig.
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs501.ash1/29646_436867953711_697493711_5621067_2214062_n.jpg
Omg dude he is so cute.
Took me 5 minutes to get the courage to talk to him.
All those Key Club workshops. All down the drain when you meet cuties! Haha :D

jane-willy said...

HAHA