Wednesday, February 24, 2010


Bikes are honestly all I could really draw. So I decided to make my friend Ellie a birthday card just now, because I wanted to at least show her that I appreciate her presence in my English class and that she makes excellent UStream Videos. It's brave of someone to perform live at a certain time everyday online to me.

On top of this, the past few days have not been the worst, but things are still moving by one step at a time. We eventually drifted ourselves back into the 90's theme for Fantastics due to the lack of people showing up to our practices after school. I am not angry or upset by any of this because everything is merely done for the school activities and for our own class benefits. So since there's supposedly a reason for everything, I won't have any doubts about this.

Another thing is that I don't know if it's just me or not, but Euro AP is getting more and more interesting everyday. The great thing is that our 35-year-old teacher Ms. Davis knows how to crack the funniest jokes and be bitter about certain historic leaders' pasts. We were going over nationalism today and she said think of it as if the "patriots were on steroids." I like the way she words things for some reason. If we got to choose which teachers to serve for the take-a-teacher-to-lunch for CSF, I'd definitely choose either Ms. Davis, Ms. Hewitt, or Mr. De La Rosa. Hands down right now for the best teachers on campus.

And you may find it odd that I keep some of my paintbrushes in a half cut water bottle. But that's just the way I live my life with things.

1 comment:

jane-willy said...

Haha let me find translation for this