Thursday, February 4, 2010







I must have been crazy to not be feeling satisfied for the past few weeks because these are the types of friends that I've been meaning to have and keep for so long. They are exactly the type that would either go fly kites or try new coffee shops with me. You know, the type that would go to two different type or sports games in one day with me and then find out that they were both canceled or rescheduled. The ones that would wake up early just to drive me to Main St. Bagels to get a blueberry bagel and Macho Green Tea at Jamba Juice on a staff collaboration day, rather than sleeping in at 7 am.

And so this is why relationships are nothing compared to friendships. Labels never really meant anything to me, since I've been living on the theory that the good ones last longer and make everything more worthwhile anyway.

Plus, come on, it wouldn't be a normal post without at least another cup of coffee. (Except this time, I got it from the gas station by the school.) It was labeled "Starbucks French Roast coffee." So, it was actually yummy and bitter the way I liked it.

-you-know-who

No comments: