Friday, February 26, 2010

I'd like to show you guys what I've been up to at almost 1 in the morning, but unfortunately the USB connector is not lighting up again. I was basically working on cork board notifications because I am aware that our board currently looks like a 5-year old doodle board.

Tonight, I managed to practice piano, finish my English Study Guide, research for the Point-of-view Exercise for Euro AP, understand Spanish homework, and complete most of my double entries for English. On the other hand, I walked in my bathroom earlier and saw this creepy crawler hiding underneath the mirror. Arachnophobia- Fear of Spiders. That's me. So I walked out pretending like I did not see it and sat back down and wondered if I will be eating it tonight since they say that humans eat spiders at night without knowing. After I painted for the cork board, I went in to wash my paintbrush, forgetting that I saw Mr. Creepy Crawler earlier. And then... I saw it hiding in the corner when I closed the door. This time, I prayed that it wouldn't get to my room tonight to find its way through my stomach regardless of the fact that average humans eat this certain amount of spiders a night or not.


No comments: