Sunday, February 28, 2010












It's not my birthday just yet. But tonight was one of the best nights ever! I haven't had a surprise birthday gathering for years and I forgot how nice it was to actually have people attend something for me, for once, and not the other way around. I am really grateful to have these people around my life all the time and nothing can change that fact this time.

Jenell, Dan, and Kimmy came over in the afternoon and we went downtown to pick up my cake at Bijan's Bakery. After picking up the cake with no trouble at all, the three of them were nice enough to go to Philz Coffee with me and of course being a coffee addict, I purchased a very sweet cup of New Manhattan from Philz Coffee. 5 Stars goes to a very delicious cup of roasted coffee. Not long, we went to Pasta Pomodoro and got seated. When the dinner was over, all of us walked over to Border's to the usual hangout spot. In there, I cheated and opened my gifts before my birthday because they asked me to. But thank you guys for all the gifts and making tonight something memorable. And special thanks to Jenell, for putting all of this together.

-Jane Willy before 17

No comments: