Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Wolfman

This morning went rather well. I practiced my piano test songs before Kevin came by. We went to get Jamba Juice instead of Starbucks for a change and I ordered the Pomegranate Paradise only because I couldn't decide to choose between the strawberry or peach flavors. That's what I do often though. When I cannot choose between two things that I might like, I end up choosing something completely different. The Wolfman was a 6.1. 6.0 because even though it was intense at some parts, it still contained the same typical storyline of what a werewolf story would be like. (You know, like when werewolves bite people's heads off at night) And .1 because Emily Blunt was in it. Ms. Davis would have liked this movie. Maybe.

On the other hand, my shoulder is starting to hurt less and... I need to get some Key Club stuff together later.

No comments: