Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Blokus Pocus

I tried to finish up some last minute math problems this morning and headed off to Karney's house in the sprinkles. He began to make crepes while I made hot chocolate. Karney totally had the paper cups and straws like real coffee shops do for some reason. When Trung and Dan arrived, Chris took us to Quickly's and I ordered a cup of surprisingly good Vanilla Latte. While everyone else enjoyed their boba drinks, I sipped on my latte, since I am not much of a boba person. Either I am just a coffee addict now, or I just think every cup of coffee tastes good. Definitely the addict part.

We played Blokus at Karney's house and then headed off to school 15 minutes early for me to drop off butcher paper to Sherry and place Lenard (my flute) in the cubby before I went to class. Since I had band first anyway, my morning to afternoon sure started out nice. I am excited for tomorrow now! But Tuesdays are always something more. They are always better and brighter for some reason. So props to the most wonderful day of the week.

Tonight I am going to go to the last wrestling game of the season and I heard it was going to be Seniors' Honor Night as well. How exciting for a) I've never been to a game b) I have to go now because we must attend at least one of each sport's games for girls and boys this season for Leadership and c) We get to attend school late again tomorrow! 3-4 periods a day should definitely be enough for all of us. Thank you CAHSEE.

-coffee addict