Friday, February 19, 2010







Tonight we went to the Gala night at American High with Jam, Johnson, Lin, Jenell, Dan, Sherry, Ryan, and Anne. There were some interesting performances and I am glad that I spent an entire day with Jenell. After the event, we went to... Border's! (straight to the Astrology section, don't even have to ask.) I ordered the Hazelnut Coffee at the cafe along with a few bags of what I always put in: sugar. The last stops of the night consisted of Wing-Stop fries for Jenell (which tasted like sweet sugar fries from In N' Out!) and Johnson and Ryan racing back to Sherry's house. There's nothing like a Friday night with these keepers.

P.S. Look at that Cat woman book. It's possibly the future me. As for the Vampire book, it just consisted of maybe a million pages.

1 comment:

Sherryyyy said...

Oh man seriously I can't stop smiling. LOL.