Sunday, February 7, 2010





Vivian and I originally went to see Jam perform last night at Border's, but they took awhile to set up, so we ended up hanging around the astrology section hours until the seats were set up. You know, we just trying to figure out how to read palms and what our signs meant. So this stuff is interesting and all, but I am really just out for the fun of it because I've never believed in such spiritual stuff (and I guess that goes for no matter how accurate it can be...) I think life is definitely what you make of it and nothing will change unless you do something about it yourself. But.. you will definitely spot me in the back of Border's from time to time from now on looking up these things. Because after all, I can be a Curious Cara.

So the first guy had a really unique voice and it reminded me of a mix of Jason Mraz and Matt Hires combined. The second guy, Erin or Aaron, sounded like the voices of the Jonas Brothers combined. Chances are that Vivian N. and Renee L. will like him if they saw him.

No comments: