Sunday, February 21, 2010

Yesterday was an interesting one. But then again, everyday is an interesting one to me regardless of the good or bad outcomes. I woke up early yesterday morning to go running and it definitely felt great to be on the run again. And 10,000 points goes to the sun being out and all. It was like the destination points ahead of me kept stretching farther and I just kept telling myself to keep going even though I was dreadfully tired. No pain no gain right?

Usually when I am on the run, my mind is either all cluttered with thoughts or filled with no thoughts at all. In yesterday's case, I ran passed three schools, three tennis courts, two parks, two 40+ aged buddies flying electronic dragons or airplanes together, my boy Rob (well just my mailman at the gas station), some yoga ladies, and my tennis coach. But through all the sites and people I passed by, there were absolutely no thoughts that ran through my mind.

So maybe Jam was right with the whole thing about how everything is a two-way road. Now that I think about it, even a dead end has two possible ways to it: one being the dead end, and the other would be turning back to head home of course. But that's just how I would see it. Ms. Caldera always says, "Life is already complicated. Don't make it more difficult." Agreed?

No comments: