Friday, February 12, 2010










After playing Scrabble outside, we left them a few notes inside. Tonight's longest made-up word: icfnsemijrfurbabysinspeedos. And another thing, the whole flippin' cars thing was my In N' Out picture. Way to imagine things huh? You guys, that's the new drive-in.

I am starting to think that the Triple J hang out spots are at Roy's, Border's, and In N' Out. Tonight I asked Vivian to come along and we all had a great time. I ordered the Iced Spicy Mocha and it was literally so bitter. I ended up adding "Sugar in Raw" in it and ate crunchy sugar. My night went rather well... after two bags. At Border's, well, you know where we'll always be at: the Astrology section. Johnson ordered a really delicious cup of hazel nut coffee after another cup of Sweet Oregon Chai from Roy's. Doesn't it look like one of those crazy decorated Christmas-y hot chocolate cups from Christmas in the Park? Well it does to me. So while we were at In N' Out, I ran into Jessica Dunn! Exciting, but what was more exciting was driving back to Border's to search for Vivian's phone. (Only to find that it was hidden within the shelves next to the Astrology section!) Today must be everyone's lucky Friday. Goodnight to you all. This was worth a skip out on Sadies.

And one of Jam's guitar strings broke in the car while we were filming him singing. I will post this up..later.

No comments: