Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Once More



Well well, hello Bloggers. I think this is the first time since I've abandoned this blog for about five days. Who knew that the week before winter break would feel like Homecoming Week #2? But luckily, today is finally Friday again and all those tests, essays, and projects are over for now. The DBQ for Euro History AP today breezed by before I knew it and the rally went super successful! We used the theme of "Next" from MTV's hit show with the sneezer, gold digger, sexy boy, and scandalous but suitable girl as our contestants.

And of course, Cameron, who played the sexy boy, stole the spotlight from everyone else. So today I received a really neat mix from Johnson and a Cinequest Film Festival Brochure, along with some Cherry Passion tic-tacs. My favorite. ( And Jennifer, I was going to send you something, but it looks like I won't make it by Sunday. So, I will send it to you when I have time. Expect an unexpected gift some time next week.)

At this moment, I can finally close my long and tedious lists of things-to-do on Microsoft Word, put away my pink Mead agenda until next week, and clean up Paint-o-mania (my messy living room full of paint bottles, brushes, butcher paper, and scraps from last night and this morning). Later tonight, I think I am going to go hangout with Johnson and Jam. So I will update from there when I get back.

P.S. I hope you have fun tonight at the movies Lin!
P.P.S. I actually like our U.S. History class t-shirt.

No comments: