Saturday, February 13, 2010








Today was the AbrakaConclave for Region 17. It's basically the event where you get to select a new LTG ( Lieutenant Governor, or president of all of the Key Club presidents in the division) for the next upcoming year. I walked out my door early this morning in the foggy weather and met up at the student parking lot with Christine, Jaime, Yvonne, and Vincent. We waited for Marilyn to pick us up and from there, we were headed off to the fancy AMD Center. We went through the Caucus Rules and such, until the speeches came along for the candidates.

For Division 12 East ( which is us), Wen won the position! I am honestly so proud of him because I know he worked hard all year and he definitely deserves this position. Towards the end,"Dumbledore" came out and did a few magic tricks for us. Above is a picture of Marilyn witnessing the ripped dollar bill that later gets found inside an uncut lemon and egg. Unbelievable magic. Later on the day, I went to Mel's Cotton Sporting Goods to see if I could rent a board for snowboarding tomorrow. But unfortunately, they did not have my size, so I suppose I will just rent up some packaged gear with Johnson tomorrow morning. I have my layers of clothes ready, considering that I've been rolling on the ground back and forth for a good few minutes to test out the soft and puffy-ness.

P.S. I left a note for the AMD Center in the cafeteria.
P.P.S. Today was the best Conclave ever!