Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's not always sunny here, but today was just right.







Though I slept at 2 am last night, I was still able to wake up early this morning to finish up some Spanish workbook pages before I got ready. Johnson came around 8 am and we went to pick up Jam and headed off to Jamba Juice for some $1 oatmeal. Well Jam ordered the Berry Oatmeal and OJ and Johnson and I waited until we got to Roy's Coffee and Tea in Japantown to get coffee. I ordered the Sweet Oregon Chai and it was poured into a nice and round coffee cup. Perfect, the way I imagined it to be. It was sure sweet and delicious.

We sat outside of Roy's playing Scrabble and listening to Jam play his guitar while singing. I also learned how to do the fortune-telling game with the deck of 52 cards from Johnson and Jam. So if I still remember next time, I will try it on one of you guys. The two of them were so into this stuff, so we went to Border's afterward to look for the astrology section. We sat in there for a good 45 minutes trying to figure out what our birthdays and signs meant. Hah, it was interesting especially since all of it seemed pretty much true. For lunch, Jam pigged out on some In N' Out and Johnson and I got coffee and chocolate croissants from Starbucks. Round 2 of Coffee today: Caramel Macchiato.

I definitely had a good time bonding with them and I like how we picked up some quick life lessons on the freeway. Jam's going to be a pretty sweet valentine for his girl since he has this master plan all planned out! So tonight after piano, I have to go back to school to watch the Boys Basketball Game for Leadership. But luckily, Jenell and Lin will be there with me. So until then, Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Dan Truong said...

lovin that look the baby is giving Jam!
and i'm going to roy's next time.