Monday, July 27, 2009

Amazing,
unbelievable,
or dangerous?
All.


Dubai Tower (211 Meters off the ground!)

Knowing that I just scraped the entire chunk of skin off my left foot yesterday night, I still got up early this morning to try to get ready for today's tennis practice. Unfortunately as I headed out the door before I opened the garage, the skin scraped off underneath my toes were begging me to not go on. What is this? Is it some kind of Karma due to the fact that I was ignorant and didn't sleep at the time that I set myself to? Then looking in the gigantic band aid box, I find nothing but wrappers. What is the deal with all of this? It looks like I will just have to limp on one leg and do a whole lot of hopping around the house for the rest of my life. Okay fine, that is too dramatic. It's probably going to heal later tonight or tomorrow hopefully. Maybe this is a sign to tell me that I have to focus on studying hard again and really get going on measuring the butcher paper for Homecoming faster.

P.S. " That makes me wonder if these players will chase the balls at full speed. I’m not afraid of heights, but I’d be too scared to play up there… What if I get over excited, run off, then fall off? Where are the fans supposed to be watching the game from ? Helicopters ?"

"To celebrate the Dubai Duty Free Men’s Open, the ultra-luxurious Burj Al Arab Hotel has built the world’s highest tennis court on it’s helipad. An artificial court had been especially laid on the helipad of the £750-a-night Burj Al Arab hotel, the sail- shaped profile of which dominates the skyline."

No comments: