Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'd post pictures today, but it will take too much work to plug everything in in the usb drives. I am currently in my brother's room, on his computer. There's only one reason I am in here and that is usually when a. my computer does not work , b. my computer does not work, or c. I totally broke my computer. I'd go with c. because right now, it is going through a sad, sad disease. I am glad that my mom brought up the one year warranty contract with DELL. Lessons learned for life (that only goes to me): Never get Dell computers Jane. Never ever.

P.S. I am sorry that today will only consist of text. But this morning was off to a great start thanks to Karney and Dan! We biked to Safeway to get food ingredients to make our special treat in the afternoon. The special treat will be announced... tomorrow! See you all then.

No comments: