Thursday, July 16, 2009

If you were wondering...

This is the new black Casio camera that I just ordered from Amazon.com. I know it's not completely 5 stars material compared to others' cameras, but at least I finally got my hands on a brand new camera after how long?

Today Karney, Trung, Danny, Kevin, and I had a bbq at Cataldi. Karney made the best chicken ever while Trung and I continued our frivolous games of "Fruit," a.k.a. a crazy game of made up hand signals and shouts with cards in a nutshell. Since we were missing a member of "Fruit," it just wasn't the same. I will consider uploading the spontaenous photos we took of the miniature version of a roasting piece of chicken tomorrow if my forgetful mind does not drift off again. Goodnight to all. We've survived another Thursday.

2 comments:

Dan Truong said...

good YTS cam

Razzle said...

I have that camera :)

It's pretty decent