Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Like a Summer Day
(with vanilla ice cream)



Katie came early this morning and peaked through my white pointy gates. When I turned around to spot who it was, I only found myself not as prepared as her. I dragged myself off my red IKEA chair and quickly brushed my morning hair, and went to open the garage door for her. After she parked her blue bike in, we had breakfast and held those girl talks in my tiny kitchen. While she looked through my messy closet, she also mentioned the link to the Hogwarts Villa. Geeky much? Well it wasn't really, since I thought it was somewhat neat-o overall. I've never been a huge fan of "Hogwarts" or "Harry Potter," but maybe I should start taking note of wizard spells from now on.

P.S. I am not crazy.

2 comments:

Dan Truong said...

who is dat young man

Dan Truong said...

Alohamora
is the spell to unlock doors

Wingardium leviosa
Makes things fly