Friday, July 24, 2009

The Beauty of Art
I basically spent my morning at the Girls' Tennis Car Wash at PHHS. In the afternoon, I spent a great deal of time sitting in front of my computer screen searching for internships that might surprise me out of the blue. So guess what? I ended up with some alternatives. There were countless broad issues that I came across that seemed to be waiting to be covered as well, but there I was still wondering what really interested me in life the most. But I have to say that today, I have finally found many, many imperceptible opportunities that seemed to just lay there patiently, waiting to be clicked on.

Furthermore, I've been reading the book Three Dollars by Elliot Perlman still, and I think that it is a bit overwhelming for a reader to classify it as just a novel. But then again, I remember that I read this one part about how the protagonist's wife wanted to make this life changing decision for her new career with the need to prepare ahead of time for many of the upcoming events. Her situation only made me realize that I should start allocating my own time together for the upcoming projects that will yet to be approached.

P.S. I cannot wait for tomorrow!
P.P.S. I hope you get plenty of rest tonight, to get ready for tomorrow's excitement at The Happiest Place on Earth, Dan!
P.P.P.S. Again, P.P.P.S. probably does not even exist.

No comments: