Sunday, July 26, 2009

Key Club Pledge:
I pledge on my honor to uphold the objects of Key Club International; to build my home, school, and community; to serve my nation and God; and to combat all forces which tend to undermine these institutions

Key Club Motto:
"Caring - Our Way Of Life"

Key Club's Mission:
Key Club is an international, student-led organization providing its members with opportunities to perform service, build character, and develop leadership.


I am so excited for the upcoming year! I hope many of you consider joining Key Club because it's a really great way to meet new people and be active in plentiful activities. It's the best way to give back to the community. Please join our group on Facebook if you are interested! We have a newly improved website coming soon as well!

No comments: