Sunday, July 26, 2009

Zooey Deschanel is just lovely.

So far, the best thing that happened today was probably that grass jelly with pearls milk tea I ordered at TapEx today. Walking in the store gave me an urge to think of Trung and his uncle's daily visit there for some reason. It seems like Dan is having a whole lot of fun at California Adventures! I hope Camille is going to have a blast in Las Vegas tonight as well. As for me, I think I will do some book hopping and start reading a different book other than Three Dollars for now. I also have to start measuring butcher paper for Homecoming again soon. I cannot wait to visit the art gallery with Edwin next week! I also cannot wait for Trung's birthday party! It looks like we will finally be able to see 500 days of Summer!

P.S. It's that time again to wait patiently for Paper Heart to come out on August 7th!

No comments: