Tuesday, July 21, 2009

There comes and goes a serious time for everybody I know.

I recall that I've always wanted to start a long list of thoughts about people. Since Alison and Dan did them, I think I will finally come around as well.

P.S. This list does not go in a specific order. If you think that one of these brief paragraphs could be you, chances are they might not be. Just think of these more as random rants rather than absurd sayings.



1. We've met at the beginning of my 6th grade summer tutor class. Though you do not go to my school, I think I've always treated you differently because I've always wanted a close friend that lived far away. But during the years, you've always thought so highly of yourself and I didn't know what to do with you anymore. To me, you have always liked to think that the whole world revolved around you. You never really stopped to listen to what I had to say. To you, nothing really mattered besides your own thoughts. The real reason I haven't been returning your calls and returning your messages for so long is because I want you to know that I am tired of dealing with the selfish part of you. I do hope that you and I will come through someday in the future though.

2. You are one of the closest guy friends I have. Even though a lot of people find you annoying at times, I do not. I say that you are sometimes, but I never mean it. I like that I can run to you every time a big situation comes up. Thank you for always being there for me.

3. I don't know if I could call you an ex-best friend or not because you told me you never believed in best friends starting from 7th grade. To this day, I still value you as a close enough friend to tell you most of my secrets to. Even though we went through quite a lot of problems back then, I believe that our friendship will not change for a very, very, very long time because we always click through wherever our conversations bring us to.

4. We've been distant for a total of 9 years. Can you believe it though? We've actually missed out on 9 great years of communication. I've always wished that I could have what other siblings had. After years of awkwardness and loneliness, I think this summer may finally be the beginning of a progressing sibling relationship. I also think that this is the first summer where I was able to tell you many of my thoughts. I also like how we are able to cover for each other whenever something happens. Though we've missed out on each other for so long, I think there is something about you that I will always want to be a part of. I call you "ma brothah" only because you are my real brother.

5. I've known you since kindergarten even though we did not have the same class. Our parents have always known each other and I'm glad that we've always had some kind of close relationship. You are one of three closest guy friends I have. You've always been able to make me laugh. and I am glad to be a part of "the herd." You are a true friend and I know that you will always be there for me through the thick and the thin.

6. Are you wondering why I haven't written about you yet? Well this could be yours. I am glad that you are too one, of the three best guy friends that I've ever had. I've known you since kindergarten as well, and we've created a lot of great history this year. It's hard to describe all of the things we have been through this year together. It is also hard to describe all the secret codes, handshakes, lines, etc. we've made up all in one. Words cannot fully say how spectacular your personality is and how great of a friend you are. Though you sometimes say that I don't really know you and vice versa in that profound sense of way, I know that we will still be friends forever. I believe that there will be plenty of time to get to know each better in the coming days. Sometimes I have to admit that I doubt about if I should classify you as a best friend or not, but in the end, the answer is always clear to me.

7. You know, many people have said that you were a blabbermouth and that you always liked to make rude remarks about people. When I met you, you were probably one of the nicest things that I've ever come across to. Now, I still think of you as a decent friend. But I hope you do not get ahead of yourself because you need to pull your deviousness together whenever something happens. The dark side of you gets kind of vicious.

8. You are probably one of the only girls that I have known since kindergarten. You are also one of the best girl friends I've kept ever since. Though we do not hang out at the same table anymore, I know that you will always keep that door open for me whenever I need to talk to someone. (Besides today, that is. Sleep earlier!) I think of you more as a sister rather than a best friend because that is how close we are inside and outside.

9. Speaking of sisters, I suppose you will be the closest person that I've counted as well. I like how you come over a lot and check up on me once in awhile. I am glad that you've pulled my brother and I closer in every way. I don't know how much I can thank you. You have a funny and dazzling personality that my parents and I all like. I'd also like to thank you for showing me all the things that I never thought I would enjoy.

10. I believe I met you during freshmen year. You had a hilarious personality. I really thought our friendship was going to be something phenomenal. I wouldn't say I was wrong, but it's just the way you thought of people that caught me in my doubts. You've always liked to judge people. Sometimes you even like to think highly of yourself while the others seem to be either below you or not worthy of you. You've kept a lot of secrets behind my back, thinking that they would never come through to me. Sometimes when I asked you, you lied right then and there to me.I wouldn't say I don't know what happened to us because clearly, the shadyness has got to stop.


I suppose there are so many other people to mention above, but I think I will stop it here tonight. Also, I don't think I will be doing one of these again in a long, long, long time.