Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Beach+ Key Club= The Real Summer Fun


At the moment, I am sipping on some delicious icy mango juice that my dad handed to me. This morning's bike ride was quite rocky. I wonder when the roads will be fixed. But then again, no road will ever be completely smooth and perfect to ride on. I showed up to practice an hour early because Vivian finally decided to take the initiative to come back to the team practices. Near the end of practice, we also began core work for conditioning. At the end of practice, Vivian came over to hang out and watch me practice the piano songs that I always wait until last minute to practice. After a few hours or so, I walked her back to PHHS and on the way back home, Eileen walked with me. I told her about the white sedan and the creeps inside the car the last time I walked home.

I am about to head over to piano lessons now.

P.S. I cannot wait to go to Dunes Beach!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey,I have mango juice too from Costco right?

jane-willy said...

Yep! From Costco!